Liquid Level Controllers
Working with the ethical grounds of business, we are offering a wide range of Liquid Level Controllers. Embedded with float chamber and electronic controller, these equipments are available in different specifications. In accordance with industrial guidelines, these controllers are manufactured using high grade quality materials & components. Broadly used to control the liquid level in various refrigeration applications, these Liquid Level Controllers are supplied to clients at the reasonable prices.
- Rugged construction
- Designed with a bar graph display module for displaying the rising & falling of liquid level inside the float chamber
- Can be used on all non-corrosive liquids
- The liquid level controllers are available in 2 models. Type LC 101 AL & 39 FI.
- It can be used on all non-corrosive liquids such as Ammonia, Toluene, Freon Etc.
- These level controllers can also be used as a protection against too high & too low liquid levels.
- Refrigerant R717 (NH3), R12, R22, R502 etc.
- Differential Adjustable between 10 to 40 mm.
- Max operating pressure for float housing 19 bar.
- Enclosure for float housing IP 54.
- Amplifier/controller is available in IP 65 enclosure or DIN 1/4 for panel mounting.